Revenge is a dish best served cold, so bust out a spork and feast on these morning-after doozies!
We’ve rounded up the top 10 quotes from last night’s chilling mid-season premier, which we suggest you enjoy with a cold glass of sparkling wine and a dead crab.
10. Daniel greets his gal pal: “Hey babe. I know how you like your morning coffee.”
Emily: “You know how I like everything.”
Well, other than a good takedown.
9. Nolan worries about Tyler quitting his meds: “Cold turkey means hot mess.”
Especially on Thanksgiving.
8. Tyler confronts Conrad: “It does appear that you despicable people are starting to rub off on me.”
That makes one of us.
6. Emily makes a suggestion for Daniel’s birthday: “Why don’t we do something low-key. Maybe a clam bake on the beach?”
This girl seriously cannot resist killing sea animals.
5. Emily proves just how much of a sociopath she is: “I Googled friendship on the interwebs. Apparently when you have a fight with a friend, you're supposed to apologize.”
But what would Facebook say?
4. Nolan: “Blackmail. Isn’t just for breakfast anymore.”
Personally, we like our blackmail for dessert right after a main course of murder.
3. Nolan becomes melancholy: “Unlike people, technology never lets me down.”
Move over diamonds, iPads are a girl’s best friend.
2. Conrad: “What about the de Kooning I bought you for your birthday? The one you said you couldn’t live without.”
Victoria: “Like so many things, it hasn’t aged well.”
Clearly, she’s referring to Sammy Dog.
1. Victoria checks out Amanda: “All I see is a pretty girl with cheap shoes and limited social graces.”
Conrad: “Sounds like someone I once knew.”
Victoria in cheap shoes? The horror!
- Previous Page
- Next Page